top of page

FBBC Online Members Network

Public·175 members

((WATCH LIVE<<)) Spezia VS Südtirol live stream 9 March 2024

Watch Südtirol v Spezia live & on-demand on DAZN IT, in HD and on any device. Sign up today.

Spezia vs Sudtirol Prediction, Lineups & Odds Sudtirol logo. Sudtirol. Prediction; Odds; Stats; Live Stream; Team News; Lineups; Injuries; Squads; Table. Our betting prediction is that ... definitely this is my bet of the day. Bnei sakhnin is in very good form to blow away Hapoel acre with ease. The away side has been so poor playing both away and at home. losing 3 games in their past 5 matches both away and at home. It a game that the home side will relish because it is a good they should win considering how good they have been of recent. I expect a win and a clean sheet for the home side because they are aiming for top 4 and promotion. This is a match they should win Four of the last five meetings between these two sides have yielded over 2.5 goals. Leicester City have no win in their last five away league matches. Arsenal have eight wins in 16 home league matches. Leicester have scored in each of the last five meetings with Arsenal. The side playing at home has won each of the last five meetings between these teams. The same problems would likely materialise as United too, because Ed Woodward has never been able to pull off a sensible long-term strategy in the transfer market. Nonetheless, there may not be another opportunity for Pochettino this summer to stay in England. Read the full story PSG consider Rose move The Sun believe that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in Tottenham Hotspur full-back Danny Rose. Dukla took 4 points in both games after the restart of the season. The team has 35 points and is in 4th place, tied with Kralowe and the playoffs 3. Slavoj, on the other hand, only got 1 point on the 2 restart games and is already in the middle of the lower table, they are also very low exterior with 1W 1D 7L. The 20-year-old, who was playing just his third senior game for the Rio de Janeiro club, scored in the eighth and 28th minutes and although Gustavo pulled one back 18 minutes into the second half it was not enough to stop the visitors taking all three points. The result confirmed Corinthians place in next year’s Copa Libertadores qualifying stages and guaranteed Fluminense, who finished in 14th place in the 20-team table, a spot in the Copa Sudamericana, South America’s equivalent of the Europa League. Spezia Calcio - FC Sudtirol Bolzano: Live Stream & on TV Where to live stream & watch Spezia Calcio - FC Sudtirol Bolzano on TV: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Achim Beierlorzer has enjoyed his start to life as manager of Mainz. The new Mainz manager has won both of his first two games in charge of Die Nullfünfer. He will hope to earn his third straight win this Saturday as his side take on Augsburg, who currently sit two places below them in the Bundesliga table. Rangers had not won here since 2010 and whatever was said about ending that run with a victory, they knew they couldn't afford to lose, not with Celtic already five points clear at the top of the table, albeit having played a game more. There was more pressure on Rangers, therefore, and they dealt with it wonderfully. They scored a pearler to open proceedings, suffered an injustice with the equaliser and went and won it with that thumping Katic header. Paper Round's view: Fuchs is a valuable member of the Leicester squad and it makes sense that Rodgers wants to keep him around. The former Schalke full-back was part of the title-winning squad back in 2016 and he offers plenty of experience and leadership skills in a young Leicester team, alongside the likes of Wes Morgan and Marc Albrighton. FC Südtirol - Spezia Live - Serie B: Football Scores & Follow the Serie B live Football match between FC Südtirol and Spezia with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:00 PM on August 20th, 2023. Naft Al-Janoob will host Naft for this fixture of the league. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Al Naft have a great results at the start of the new campaign. They are currently on the 2nd place with 10 points. Al Naft are undefeated in this season. In last game Al Naft lost 1-0 against Al-Hudod. Also, we have Naft Al Janoob who's is not very good team in this new season. They are currently on the 13th place with 3 points. However, the hosts have the motivation to change their positions. In any case, they have intention to return to the winning track. Both teams are in need of points. Koln still have some chances for Europa League as with a won here they will come to only 5 points less than Wolfsburg while Leipzig has to won if they want to play at Champions League. Both teams main weapon is the attacking line for sure. Koln is in a bad shape and they have some big troubles at the back and Leipzig will want to use them but however Koln also have very good attacking line on board with Cordoba. When it comes to H2H all of the last 5 matches finished with both teams to score and over 2.5 easily.This is the only logical pick four sure IMO... Brady unsure over Premier League restart West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady writes in the Sun that she is unsure whether the Premier League will be able to restart this season, saying: “The re-start is delayed until the virus is at least well under control, and who knows when that will be? Even then, matches could be behind closed doors. However, above all I would like to highlight my experience with the fans and the affection showed towards me during my time as coach. I would like to thank the president Josep Maria Bartomeu and the Board of Directors for giving me the opportunity to coach the first team and their confidence during all this time. Amiens will also be boosted by their return to the Stade de la Licorne. While the recent losses are still unforgivable due to the margin of defeat, three of them came away from home where they have been consistently awful. At home it has been a different story with three wins in their last four games and seven goals along the way so Dijon will need to be careful in this one. Amazing news. Vialli, who also won Serie A as a player at Sampdoria, said he had written a will in case he did not make it. You realise just by writing down everything you own that it's just materialistic stuff," he added. We are much more than that. I have my family. I've got the love of my wife, my daughters and friends, people who like me, think about me and send me prayers and positive energy. Media playback is not supported on this device Gianluca Vialli tells BBC Radio 5 Live his take on whether the football season should start again. Fortunately for Wednesday's hosts, Brighton rank as the joint-worst travelling team in the division. The Seagulls started the campaign by winning away at Watford, scoring three and conceding none in the process, though they've since gone nearly four months without securing a second travelling win. Inter have a two goal advantage from first leg, quality is on their side, and they will be able to rest some standard players in this duel. Ludogorets is not so weak opponent, despite defeat of 0-2 on their stadium, they will not surrender, but reality is cruel, they simply not have enough quality to qualify into next round. Wanderson, Swierczok and Marcelinho will be in attack, but it's never easy task to score a goal against Inter, despite the fact that host will be without their first goalkeeper Handanovic. After final whistle of the referee I expect equal result and match without winner. I watched Werder Bremen more than Schalke in this start of the season and they create scoring chances with ease, too bad they usually miss them but they do score some wonderful goals as well, most of their games did have at least 3 goals many with 4 or more goals scored as well and with Schalke playing their last 3 games even with 5 or 6 goals scored in them as they do score on the road but also concede will take a bite here on the over 3.5 goals bet to happen in this one at decent odds. Brighton beat Arsenal in their first game after the restart, and thereafter drew with Leicester but their rise was dented in a 3-0 loss to Manchester United. The win in their last match presented their second clean sheet but also gave them a boost as they rose farther from the drop zone. Brighton have presented themselves as a compact side after the restart – they haven’t scored many goals and at the same time defend in numbers. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+3' Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Bukayo Saka. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+2' Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The months that followed saw her endure a "a bit of an identity crisis", work in a supermarket warehouse and almost join Real Madrid, before she ultimately decided to find a completely fresh challenge. It was like all the signs were pushing me away from football," the former Everton youngster told BBC Sport. Last summer was such a mad time. It was the first bit of adversity, apart from doing my ACL, that I'd properly faced, and it scared me a little bit that, without football, I had absolutely nothing. Up to the present time of the Turkmenistan 2020 Championship, defending champion Altyn Asyr is the only name that has never experienced defeat. Specifically, they get 2 wins and 3 draws, which is right in the 3rd position in the rankings. Assisted by Gerard Deulofeu following a fast break. Posted at 74' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Kiko Femenía. Posted at 70' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Charlie Taylor. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Ashley Barnes (Burnley) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Chris Wood. They have scored just four goals in the four group games but conceded 12. In their last five matches, they have won none and lost three. They have conceded two goals or more in six of the last seven matches and have one win in eight, with five losses. Genk have managed just two clean sheets in the last 10 matches but scored in six of those. All sporting events in Italy suspended PSG Champions League match against Dortmund to be played behind closed doors As things stand everything is going ahead as planned in Germany, and on Monday it was decided that things aren’t quite serious enough yet to take more stringent measures in England, but it surely won’t be long now. Read the full story Faubert slams Grant Julien Faubert has slammed his former manager Avram Grant. The Sun carries quotes from the Athletic over the Frenchman’s opinion of the erstwhile Chelsea boss, saying: “That guy was so antisocial. He never spoke to us, he barely took charge of the training sessions because he was always in his office, his motivation was sh*t and I didn’t learn anything from him. You don't know how you're going to feel, and there are good days and bad days. It's a total lack of energy and you question yourself on what you did the day before, but you cannot come up with an answer because you did nothing yesterday to make you feel like you do today. Mentally, that is when it starts to get to you a bit. Cole, who won 15 England caps, also played for Arsenal, Fulham, Bristol City, Blackburn, Manchester City, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Sunderland, Burnley and Nottingham Forest in a 19-year career. I’m watching Dynamo Brest, mainly because of Milevsky and his YouTube channel. I see their game and strengths, all the same they are the champions of the country, the start of the season did not work out for them with a new coach, but now I see how they came to their senses and began to show that championship game from time to time. They didn’t get the points and will do it now. The power engineer, on the contrary, started the season very successfully, and right now the recession has begun, even on the road I think that Brest will definitely win, and the coffee is good. Dynamo has a better game and performers, it’s time for them to get to the top of the table again. Bravo is in good shape and plays well, so he can score 3 points in the fight for survival. They have 28 points, 2 more than the relegation zone. Triglav has 27 points 8W 3D 14L and plays a little weaker, so the fight between the two teams at the back gives the local team a little advantage. West Ham have posted losses of £28. Karren Brady earned £1. Maryhill Juniors posted record profits of £17. Tam, is owed six quid for sock tape. Who would you rather be?" Maryhill all the way. Alfredo's car and a private investigatorA second entry for the Rangers man. This is the shocking story of the sinister character seen tampering with Alfredo Morelos' sports car. For a long time now the club, and its supporters, have felt that the Colombian has been the target of disgusting abuse - he has been - and here was the latest and most troubling manifestation of it. Both teams had some low scoring matches recently but could see a high scoring match this week seeing at least 3 goals or more. Both teams like to play a much more attacking style of football and normally like to open up their games which only means one thing more goals. I have been amazed with the amount of chances these sides have had recently that some of their other matches have not been very high scoring. This could be a match where each team scores at least twice it seems this type of game with 2 very attacking teams Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Aaron Ramsey following a fast break. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Gastón Ramírez (Sampdoria) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Karol Linetty. Posted at 89' Offside, Juventus. Aaron Ramsey tries a through ball, but Cristiano Ronaldo is caught offside. They played together nine times in the Premier League in the 2015-16 season, when Villa were relegatedAs a player, Jack stood out straight away when I joined Villa in 2015, despite basically just being a kid in a struggling team. Along with former Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson, I would class him as the best young player I played with - he was that good. I have spoken before about my first impressions of Sergio Aguero and how you could not tell how special he was by watching him in training, but then he came alive in matches. But there is another link between Mourinho and that number that he didn't mention - the Portuguese tends to last no more than three seasons at a club. Whether you think his 'third-season syndrome' is a thing or a myth, he's only made it to a fourth campaign once - in his first spell with Chelsea. When Spurs were knocked out of the Champions League by RB Leipzig, it looked to some as though he had fast-tracked things. Lampard's apprenticeship is over. This man can manage. Did you know? This was Mount's 17th Premier League start this season - no outfield player has made more starts in the competition under Frank Lampard this season than the 20-year-old. Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. But who would you go for? Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Where have they all gone?"So it has been a real up and down few years but they are still my team and I have got a lot of affection for our players, past and present. I guess I was the same as a kid - I grew up watching college basketball which is huge where I am from in North Carolina. I would see my favourite players go to the NBA and try to follow their career, and I do the same with Everton players now. Liverpool have failed to win a match after being 2+ goals ahead for the first time since April 2018 when they drew 2-2 with West Brom in the Premier League, they had won their previous 47 such games. Jason Cummings is the first substitute to score an FA Cup brace against top-flight opposition while playing for a lower league team since January 2011 (Nick Barmby for Hull against Wigan). City's statement read: "Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules. Footballers are global role models, and our staff and players have been working to support the incredible efforts of the National Health Service and other key workers in fighting the effects of the COVID-19 coronavirus, in any way we can. Dortmund move up to 45 points, ahead on goal difference of RB Leipzig who were taking on Schalke 04 later. Werder are anchored in 17th place following their sixth consecutive home defeat, a point above last-placed Paderborn. Bayern Munich are top on 49 points after their 3-2 win over Paderborn on Friday. Sonderjyske will be meeting with the away team Silkeborg and this game we have given this two teams an under of 5.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have meet together they are not used of scoring many goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Football match from the Nigerian Premier league and we have Ifeanyi Ubah playing host to Warri Wolves. For this match I will try with over 2.5 goals as I feel it's high time Ubah transfer their away form to home matches. The team have not conceded a goal at home this season after 6 matches played. They have also scored just 6 goals at home but it's always a different story when they go away. Ubah is one of the best scoring sides away from home but today they play another team who knows how to score away from home. Reece James Club: ChelseaAge: 20Position: Versatile defender/midfielderReece James has been allowed to flourish under Lampard's youth policy at Stamford Bridge. James impressed on loan at Wigan Athletic in the Championship last season, before stepping up to the Premier League this term. He is a technically gifted footballer who is equally comfortable at right-back, in central midfield or central defence, and his ability to deliver dangerous crosses from wide has produced two assists. Hosts Sangju head to this game on three points and placed seventh in the standings while Gwangju are still seeking their first point of the season. For Sangmu, this is a season they have nothing to gain, or rather to lose as they will be relegated at the end of it, no matter where they finish. How this affects the way they play in the season remains to be seen but they have already had mixed results in the opening two rounds. MANCHESTER, England, March 18 (Reuters) - England's Premier League clubs will hold a video conference call between themselves on Thursday as they begin to sketch out a way to complete the suspended season and tackle the financial damage caused by the coronavirus pandemic. While some clubs are reported to be urging a quick return and games being played behind closed doors, there have also been talks of cutting the season short, or even declaring it "null and void". Argentine Gazzaniga even saved a penalty during Saturday's 0-0 draw at Watford, yet found himself back on the bench three days later as Lloris was given the nod. The Frenchman, playing for the first time under Mourinho, was reasonably assured although he could have done better with Teemu Pukki's penalty in the 70th minute, diving the right way but failing to keep the ball out of the net. Spurs then thought they had taken the lead through Lo Celso, but the linesman's flag denied them, with Lo Celso’s well-placed finish taking a nick off Son, in an offside position, on the way in. VAR confirmed the decision was a correct one. Saints then went close as in-form Danny Ings hooked the ball towards goal, only for youngster Japhet Tanganga to get back and head the ball off the line.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page